INTRODUCE MYSELF

           Hallo guys, how are you? welcome to my kingdom...:-)

My name is Devi Intan Zega, i'm niasnese and you can call me devi or intan and i was born November 25th, 1997. I'm from Pekanbaru. My hobbies are swim, sing, plays badminton and tamborine dance, every saturday night i always teach tamborine dance to my joniurs, we dance it at chucrh every sunday.. i give my talents to the Lord..

And now, i lived at jalan Tanjung datuk komp. holiday hotel blok E no.8.
I lived with my parents, my mom is Marni Gultom (bataknese) her job is kindergarten teacher and my dad is Amoni Zega (niasnese) he is a Pastor. I have 2 young brothers, they are David Folind Zega and Deril Nehemia Zega, they still school.

I graduated from SMKN 3 Pekanbaru, my major is Hotel Accomodation, why i choose it? because i want to be a Receptionist..  and in the school i always get class championsip and i have good skills in the Front Officce and Housekeeping, i got knowladge from my school and i have completed on the Job Training at front office department for 6 months in Harmoni One Hotel, Batam Centre, Batam.
And i graduated from SMPN 3 Pekanbaru, graduated from SDN 027 Pekanbaru and graduated kindergarten LKMD Pekanbaru.


I'm a student in University of Lancang Kuning, my major is English Education Department, now i second semesters.

Guys, you know why i choose English? because i want to be a succses woman, English is very important for my future.. and i choose English because my birthday is Teacher Day, so.. i thought i will be a good and a professional teacher..hehehe aminn

And you know,, i have some favorite lecturer in my campus :) i dont know why i like them.. but i want to be like them..yaahh even though their courses is difficult,, i always try to be better..

the first one is, Mr. Robby, he teach speaking. you know guys why i like him?  because i though he is a lecturer motivators,  yaah even though his course is difficult, but i tought why i cant like him? so guys, now i want to study hard, to be like him
and the second, Mr. kim, he teach pengantar pendidikan. I like his style, when he talking,, he look funny... hehehe,, and he is a good lecturer. When my friends and i have presentation in front of the class, he always appreciate our opinion, i really proud to him cause he taught me at the first semester,  but i want he can teach me in the next semesters..
and next,  Ms destina, she teach listening. i like her because, she is a good lecturer and i like how she teach my class, he is a kreatif lecturer, i really like her course, because i  thought my listening not well, so i always try to be better like her.  
and the finally, Mr. budi, he teach introduction to linguistics in my second semesters now. i dont know why i said he is my favorite lecturer, but really,, at the first time in my class, i felt interest how he teach my class, i like his style when he talking and i like all of his words.. even his course i still dont understand, but i always try to understand. hehehe


and guys, i have some best friends in my class, they are friska, sinta, monita, and siti. i dont want to have much friends, why? because last time, my friend ever hurt me,, so its so bad guys, i was disappointed.
so now, i hope this my friend  be the best.. and you know guys, we want to make something, like business. so i hope we can do it. i will tell you guys, and promotion our business..

i thinks thats all guys, see you...
JBU







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LEXICOLOGY

PHONETICS

MOTIVASI DALAM BELAJAR DAN PEMBELAJARAN (Rangkuman Hasil Diskusi)